Knowledge and skills:
- experience as a head of Quality Assurance & Quality Control Departments of both industry manufacturing plant and holding company (production for oil and gas industry, power engineering, refinery plants and so on);
- project management to develop complicated products, participation in management of projects up to hundreds million euro worth;
- manufacturing process of equipment for Nuclear Power Plants (NPP), Wind Plants, Thermal Power Plants, metallurgy and refinery;
- Norms and Regulations in Nuclear Power and Industrial Security (Russian Federation (RF));
- participation in special technical acceptance of safety class 2 and 3 equipment for NPPs according to Safety Rules for Nuclear Power in RF;
- interfaces with leading specialists and managers of Rostechnadzor, Design Institutes, manufacturing plants and NPPs both local and foreign;
- adaptation of foreign technical requirements to Russian standards, rules and regulations;
- organization of Quality Assurance activities within production of critical heavy industry equipment;
- application of advanced Quality Tools like Quality Assurance Programs, Quality Plans while the fulfillment of work for design, manufacturing, integration and installation of equipment;
- production planning, production cycles, cost calculation, preparation of contracts with Customer and Subcontractors.
- overall responsibility for quality assurance of supplied heavy industry equipment (from famous engineering companies Linde, Technip and ThyssenKrupp);
- elaboration of Project Quality Assurance Program
- implementation of incoming control of equipment on construction Site.